The way we dressed up somehow mirrors our personality. It shows what are our style and taste all about. It speaks for what vibes we have. Dressing up could also be a way to express ourselves and be considered a form of art; this is why we need to be confident and comfortable in every piece we wear. In addition, fashion is not just about being stylish and the aesthetic purposes but is also about the freedom to show everyone who you are. Perhaps, many of us invest in clothes and other accessories that complement the occasions and purposes; we will look more appropriate.
Pieces of jewellery add a lot to our final look. It contributes to the mood we are projecting with our outfits. It speaks a lot and makes things more perfect. A simple earring, necklace and or bracelet can emphasise the style more. Thus, investing in jewellery is a great idea and an excellent purchase to give someone as a gift. Moreover, jewellery is also a way of showing a glimpse of your character. Perhaps, many wanted to have their jewellery to be customised so it could have a piece of something sentimental to them that makes it more special.
Accessories with engraved names on them are one of many ways to make your jewellery more personalised. Besides that, you could also have an engraved name necklace with a birthstone that looks fashionable and shares part of your identity. Different birthstones depend on the month of your birth.
If you are curious what stone and colour your birthstone is, you could refer to the list below:
- January Birthstone: Garnet (Dark Red)
- February Birthstone: Amethyst (Purple)
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine (Light Blue)
- April Birthstone: Diamond (Clear)
- May Birthstone: Emerald (Dark Green)
- June Birthstone: Pearl or Alexandrite (White)
- July Birthstone: Ruby (Bright Red)
- August Birthstone: Peridot (Pale Green)
- September Birthstone: Sapphire (Bright Blue)
- October Birthstone: Tourmaline or Opal (Light Pink)
- November Birthstone: Topaz or Citrine (Brown)
- December Birthstone: Tanzanite, Zircon or Turquoise (Teal)
To know some tips about taking care of your personalized jewellery, below is an infographic from CHARMING JEWELLERY STORE: