I know. I know. It has been a extended time because we last will be a heart-to-heart chat. However, you understand me much better than anybody in the world. I merely keep getting busier and busier till I achieve the burnt-out point i then spoil myself silly with overindulgence – till my skin scrrrreeams. My eyes, hair, nails and skin are grouchy. Why I truly do this?
I can overcome self-neglect…
But however, what about giving myself small goals and patting myself each time I achieve them? What about squeezing in five minutes personally? Yes, I can! OK, what’s within my listing?
- I am not buying any under-eye cream or face care cream because of the fact my mate started deploying it.
- Basically can’t be familiar with flamboyant-shmancy ingredients (read chemicals) within the creams, then I am not buying them.
- I am experiencing just individuals beauty items that fit me.
- I have to understand my skin, personality, preferences.
- Ummm… take action tolerant of the aforementioned pointed out stated mentioned pointed out.
What shall we be held held held?
So, once i checked myself from succumbing for the pressure of purchasing ‘just because’ (eyes moving) plus, individuals bizarre chemicals (I’d need to be an Einstein to know individuals terms) I am good. Is not that so, oh my gosh jeeze jeeze me?
The easiest method to another point. What shall we be held held held? What suits me and my skin?
Ayurveda can acquire the solutions…
After frantic online search I visit age-old Ayurveda – the understanding of existence. No under, I’d be nurturing myself then. No side-effects. Creating this what I have found:
- My extended-term and stable energy-field or fundamental metabolism is my prakriti.
- My prakriti is essentially comprised of 3 primary doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- I am capable of being every one of these or a mixture of the 3 – Vata-Pitta, Pitta-Kapha, Vata-Kapha and Vata-Pitta-Kapha.
- I have to consult an Ayurveda specialist to discover my most dominant or leading prakriti type.
Hold on, how can you use my dosha incorporated within my skincare regime…
Okay, I’ve all of this understanding now. How does one use it me? Easy.
BALANCE YOUR DOSHA.
Yes, balance your dosha. That perhaps what Ayurveda is about. Harmony.
– So, can one certainly be a Vata (meaning I am thin, energetic, have irregular sleep patterns, dried-out skin) i then need something hydrating, soothing and safeguard my skin from harsh climate.
– Can one certainly be a Pitta (I’ve oily skin that’s susceptible to turning red i buy irritable once i am tired) i then require a factor that’s chemicals-free, no strong fragrances and safeguard me on the planet.
– Can one certainly be a Kapha (I am heavy build, have a very inclination to make use of weight easily, have dull skin, will get persistent) i then require a good but gentle cleansing products and lightweight-weight-weight moisturizers.
One size does not fit all. I’m unique. So can be my skincare needs.