When it comes to fashion, there is no such thing as right or wrong. Everything that you wear can look amazing if you carry it well. When you’re confident, you can pull off any look you want. So when it comes to being a plus-sized lady, you shouldn’t feel like you have limited outfit styles to wear. Now when it comes to ethnic outfits, especially plus size kurtis, the following are the rules you should never ignore to look your best-
- Investing in an ethnic suit which is your size. Many plus-size women opt for a size bigger than theirs in order to hide their bodies. But investing in suits and plus size kurtis which fit you right is a must. Do not buy suits which are larger than your actual self, they will only make you look bulkier. Pick a regular fit ethnic outfit which is not too loose and not too tight as well.
- Investing in a body shaper. A body shaper is usually a clothing item which can be worn inside your outfit to cover your body fats. Any part of your can be easily smoothed out using a body shaper. These body shapers are of great use when it comes to ethnic wear. You can wear it under plus size kurti. The best part is that they are also available in skin tone. So you can wear it inside a crop top as well, and no one will notice!
- Opting for a palazzo will help you balance the outfit by evening out the lower body. This way, it’s not only comfortable to wear but also fashionable and trendy, so you can rock your ethnic fit without compromising.
- Alternatively, you can also go for long skirts and lehenga under a long kurta. These are both trendy and beautiful and will surely make you feel pleasant.
- Layering your ethnic wear, such as wearing an ethnic jacket over a crop top or adding a dupatta over your simple kurta, will do two works at a time, look fantastic and add a statement. These layered outfits are easy to assemble and instantly give your simple outfit a brighter and better look.
- Opting for V-shaped necklines for your blouse or your kurta can make a huge difference. A round neckline and a V neckline have a lot of distinguished properties. A V neck, collared neck or a deep neck is the way for you to have a better outfit.
- Wearing a saree will look astonishingly gorgeous. You can also go for a straight cut, or A-line cut kurta if you desire to wear a kurta instead of a saree or, on occasion, called for a suit—style A-line kurta with leggings and a straight cut kurta with a palazzo.
These are a few ethnic fashion rules you can follow if you’re a plus-sized lady. Remember, though, that you set your own fashion rules and that if you dress confidently, you can pull off any outfits you desire!